Sponsor a Family for Christmas
These single mothers, grandparents raising grandchildren, and seniors struggle throughout the year to meet on meager budgets. This year, please give the gift of Christmas to those in need. It’s easy! Here’s how it works:
1. Create a sponsor account by clicking “Register“. You must create a new account even if you have participated in previous years.
2. Click “Families” to choose the family or families you would like to sponsor. You can filter or sort the list by number of children, or zip code. Click the “Family Needs Sheet” to view their needs as a PDF.
3. Click “Sponsor” for each family you’d like to help.
4. Look for a confirmation email with a link to their list, packaging and delivery instructions.
5. Shop for the family, and bring your wrapped gifts to our distribution location on the specified dates.
Keep Christmas Lights Shining Bright All Year
Help out with the utility bill of families during the winter months — a time when electric bills are tough for most people to handle. You can be assured that our screening process and expectation of mutual responsibility means your gift will truly make a difference!
Click here to make an online donation to the Christmas lights program. Or mail your check made payable to Catholic Charities to P. O. Box 1668, Baton Rouge LA 70821. On your check memo line, write Christmas Lights.